| Startuj z nami | Dodaj do ulubionych | Księga gości | Forum dyskusyjne | Chat | Newsletter | Powiadom znajomego | Poczta | Facebook |
Polski English Deutsch
Wybrzeże Słowińskie Herb Słupska Stolp Straßenbahnen Słupsk Tramwaj Stolp Straßenbahnen Słupskie Tramwaje Słupskie Tramwaje
- | - Szlak Słupskich Tramwajów | Historia Słupskich Tramwajów | Schemat Komunikacji Tramwajowej | Galeria Tramwajów - | -
- | - Słupski Tramwaj Turystyczny | Serwisy o tramwajach | Historia MZK Słupsk | MZK Słupsk Dzisiaj | Muzeum Autobusów - | -
- | - Multimedia | Informacja turystyczna | Baza noclegowa | Rozkład jazdy autobusów | Plan miasta Słupska | Księgarnie | Publikacje - | -


English Słupskie Tramwaje


City of Slupsk, located in a wide valley on both sides of the river, was founded in 1310. Since 1381 the city was a member of the Hanseatic League. At the beginning of the century the city grew rapidly, and the population has greatly increased. Slupsk became the most important center of the region between Szczecin and Gdansk, held many offices, boards, schools and large garrison. The city was a center for multipurpose industry - furniture factory and farm machinery, several breweries and dairies, a large cheese factory, a former lumber mills, chemical plants and motor vehicles. Clothing industry and manufacture of amber were the pride of the village. In the early 20's Slupsk has obtained a connecting flight with Lufthansa Shuttle launch Slupsk - West.

Slupsk had wide streets and avenues, large squares and many park areas. In addition to several churches and gates from the Middle Ages the city was more modern look. At the beginning of the century, a number of neo-Gothic buildings-new town hall, the church, the county seat (the largest in Prussia), Chamber of Commerce building and synagogue. In the city center there were more than 100 Baroque buildings.
Plans for the creation of the tram network in Slupsk back to the beginning of our century. Were designed the electrical cable network with a track width of 1000 mm, combining military facilities in the current quarter Westerplatte the train station. At the beginning of 1910 years, the construction, remodeling the historic wooden bridge Smith, who, however, kept its original appearance, but it has been reinforced. Construction costs amounted to 350,000 marks. All work performed establishments Siemens Schuckert Werke-which also took care of vehicle equipment.

Tramway was with the exception of a line from Warsaw - Old Town Square mostly single track. Laying the tracks in the Old Town caused problems mainly due to the narrow streets, the smallest radius that has been used is 14 meters. At the beginning there were only three lines are available:
* Red: Bahnhof - Marktplatz - Wilhelmstraße - Toepferstadt - Husarenstraße - Kasernen;
* Green: Bahnhof - Marktplatz - Wilhelmstraße - Blumenstraße - Praesidentenstraße - Lohmuehle (Waldkater);
* And line Marktplatz - Bahnhof.

The depot was located next to the power on the street Amtstraße. In 1913, he decided to build a new three lines. Due to the crisis caused by hyperinflation plans were not realized, and even temporarily closed communication. However, two years later opened new lines - the Buetowerstraße and Schlawerstraße to Airport. Completely rebuilt system also tracks the market.

Network line 1925:
* Red: Bahnhof - Bismarckplatz - Ringstraße - Neutorstraße - Marktplatz - Wilhelmstraße - Toepferstadt - Kasernen Makkensendstraße;
* Blue: Bahnhof - Bismarckplatz - Holstentorstraße - Marktplatz - Langestraße - Moencherstraße - Buetowerstraße - Viehhof;
* Green: Schlawerstraße - Hospitalstraße - St. Stephen - Marktplatz - Wilhelmstraße - Blumenstraße - Kassuberstraße - Lohmuehle (Waldkater);
* Green and red: from Amtstraße to Marktplatz.

Then the tram network was the largest in its history, length - 8.6 km, and the total length of the track was 10 km. Remained so until the liquidation of trams in 1959. Trams ran every 7 minutes on most lines. In the thirties, the line was extended only to the city park Kaszuberstraße Waldkater. It also had to be built a new line to Ritzow, but World War II prevented its development. Data from 1930 indicate 1.13 million passengers, with 2,030,000 passengers in 1940.
City survived the war almost no damage, and only after the negotiation and the war on fire in several places. The whole city center was burned. Trams still be started ... The section from the depot and the train to the city center was already in use since 1945. Purchased new narrow-gauge cars (wagons type 2N2) from Chorzów ... The entire old town was the beginning of a terrible pile of rubble. Rebuilding continued for a long time and lasted more than 25 years.

Worth mentioning is that some of the destroyed houses were rebuilt according to old plans and drawings, and the remainder was also attractive (at that time) rebuilt.

Removal of the tram network probably took place in 1959. This was due to the need of huge overhaul entire network and its total redesign, making the whole enterprise rather unprofitable ... Tabor - both former German and Polish production was transferred to other cities.

Currently, the only reminder of the Slupsk trams is restored wagon Nowobramskiej Street, which houses the catering point. It is based on the post-war tram obtained from Elblag, likened somewhat to the tram before the war, although it is modeled more on cars Warsaw company Lilpop, Rau and Loewenstein, rather than pre-war trams Lindner.

Through the efforts of the Association of Public Service "Active Pomerania" was built in April 2004 on the street, which was once the trams.

Also survived several traction poles on the street Arciszewskiego and Kashubian and more than two hooks for ropes traction - on the walls of houses, gates and churches.

Text: Adam Fularz, Institute for the Development and Promotion of Railways
Source: www.slupsk.eco.pl
Translation: www.translate.google.pl



Gry, tapety, aplikacje, polifonia i... wszystko na komórkę kliknij tutaj>>>


Web Informer Button